The em-tec SonoTT™ FlowLab designed for non-invasive flow measurement in blood vessels, enables you to carry out intra-operative quality control and documentation of surgical procedures in cardiovascular, vascular and transplant surgery. Different sensors measure flow volume in blood vessels and tubing systems.
Changes effective 1st April 2016 impacting SonoTT™ products for flow measurement on human vessels – em-tec has entered into a close cooperation with Medistim in the field of flow measurements on human vessels.
This has the following implications:
- From April 1st, 2016 onwards, em-tec’s SonoTT™ FlowLab device is no longer available for new projects in the above mentioned field of use.
- Vascular Probes continue to be available for the installed base
- All sales and service related questions should be discussed with Medistim, please contact directly.
- 15“ touchscreen monitor
- Large graphic display of flow curves with colour indication for diastole and systole
- PI (Pulsatile Index) and DF Index (Diastolic Filling)
- Audio signal for flow values with CurveSound
- Up to two flow channels, two pressure and one AUX channel
- Storage for patient data files
- Print-out of patient report or data export via USB Stick (PDF file)
- Alarm system for monitoring for extracorporeal applications
- Mast fixation or stand-alone device, trolley available
Please note: Not all products shown on this website are available and approved in every country. Please contact your local distributor.